扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 23354|回复: 22

DIY:制作一台回流焊炉 – Part 1 & Part 2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-4 09:14:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
DIY:制作一台回流焊炉 – Part 1

原文:http://www.mavromatic.com/2011/0 ... reflow-oven-part-1/
DIY: Building a Solder Reflow Oven – Part 1
I’ve needed to step up production of Myro:Bridge and that means I need a better way to solder all the small SMD components on the boards quickly and with higher quality.   After hours of researching reflow ovens, I decided instead of purchasing one (which can cost thousands) I’ll do it in the tradition of Mavromatic and build one myself. I compiled a list of components needed and placed the orders.
Here is a list of what I’m getting:
> Black & Decker Infrawave Oven – This will be the donor oven.  What led me to this oven was the folks over at Silicon Horizon.  They have a reflow controller and recommend using the IR based oven because it seems to work with many reflow profiles nicely.  It seems like they are on hiatus right now so ordering their controller was not possible.  And that led me to the following critical component…
> Shinko JCL-33A PID Controller with Ramp/Soak function –   I searched high and low for a controller that offers MM:SS timing as the typical seems to only be HH:MM.   This controller only offers one program and up to 9 steps which works perfect for my application. I also wanted a RS485 (programming and charting via PC) interface and SSR driver output.  The end result was the JCL-33A from Shinko.  (I went with a true PID controller versus an Arduino or PIC based controller because I wanted something more reliable and the programming and charting software comes free with the JCL-33A).
> 25A Rated SSR DC/AC – Solid State Relay- This pretty little device is what the PID controller controls and the SSR (solid state relay) controls the IR element in the oven.
> Omega K-Type Thermocouple Probe with Fitting – This is what connects to the PID controller and reads the temperature very accurately.
A few other parts (which I already have) include: outlet with box, wiring, RS485 to USB converter, project box to mount PID and SSR in.
Now, I just need to wait for all the parts to arrive and begin the modifications to the oven.
DIY: Building a Solder Reflow Oven – Part 2, The Oven.                                 reflow_14.jpg
… continued from Part 1
The donor oven arrived and I began the modifications to make it turn on when it’s plugged into power bypassing all the safety and panel controls.  This unit will be plugged into an outlet switched by the PID controller which will control the temperature and feature a safety override switch (to be covered in Part 3).   The modifications to the oven were pretty easy.  Here are the steps needed to turn the Black & Decker Infrawave oven into a Reflow Oven:
1) To get access to the board and relays that control the heating elements you first need to remove the following screws from the bottom of the oven.
2) Once the six screws are removed the bottom panel comes off easily.  The board is mounted to the plastic bottom with screws.   You can chose to remove the board or work with it mounted.  I removed it and soldered 12 gauge stranded wire, you could use anything from 12 to 16 gauge (as the power cable on this unit is 16gauge, I wouldn’t run anything smaller).  There are three bridge points you need to make.  You can also ground the relay to keep it permanently on, I like the idea of bypassing any electronics completely as the solid state relay/PID will be doing all the controlling.  Here is a photo of which points you want to bridge:
3) Once you solder everything, mount the board and bottom panel back to the oven.  There is one last thing you need to do.  There is a safety door switch which turns off the oven if the door is open.  You will want to disable this.  I drilled an 1/8″ hole and used a screw to hold it down.
4) Plug in the oven, the heating elements should turn on automatically.  You have completed the oven mod.
In Part 3 we will be drilling the back of the oven and installing the thermocouple and wiring up all the electronics in our project box.  Stay tuned…

发表于 2012-3-23 08:40:13 | 显示全部楼层
google译文
DIY的:建设回流焊炉 - 第1部分
我需要加紧生产的Myro:桥梁,这意味着我需要一个更好的方式来焊上所有的小板快速和更高质量的SMD元件。研究回流炉小时后,我决定,而不是购买一个(可以花费数千),我会做它在传统Mavromatic的,并建立一个自己。我编制了所需的组件列表,并下订单的。
这里是我得到什么的清单:
Black&Decker的Infrawave炉 - 这将是捐助烤箱。使我这个烤箱的人比在硅地平线。他们有一个回流控制器,并建议使用基于红外烤箱,因为它似乎与许多回流很好地工作。它似乎像他们现在在间隙订购他们的控制器是不可能的。导致我以下的重要组成部分......
新光的JCL-33A匝道PID控制器/浸泡功能 - 我搜查高和低的控制器提供的MM:SS作为典型的时机似乎仅是为HH:MM。这种控制器只提供一个程序和多达9个步骤的工作为我的应用程序的理想选择。我也想一个RS485(通过电脑编程和图表)接口和SSR驱动器输出。最终的结果是从新光的JCL-33A。 (我去一个真正对一个Arduino或基于PIC控制器PID控制器,因为我想要的东西更可靠,编程和制图软件来自由与JCL-33A)。
直流/交流 - 25A额定的SSR固态继电器,这个漂亮的小装置是PID控制器的控制和SSR(固态继电器)控制在烤箱红外元素。
欧米茄K型热电偶探头配件 - 这是连接到PID控制器和读取的温度非常准确。
数(我已经有了)其他部件包括:插座箱,布线,RS485到USB转换器,项目框安装PID和SSR英寸
现在,我只需要等待所有部件到达,并开始修改烤箱。
DIY的:建设回流焊炉 - 第2部分,烤箱。
继续从第1部分
捐助炉赶到,我开始了修改,使其打开时,它插入到绕过所有的安全和面板控制电源。本单位将插入插座PID控制器的切换,将控制温度和功能的安全覆盖开关(将在第3部分覆盖)。烤箱的修改是很容易的。这里是变成Black&Decker的Infrawave炉,回流焊炉所需的步骤:
1)为了获得向董事会和继电器控制加热元件,你首先需要从下面的螺丝,烤箱底部。
2)一旦被删除的六颗螺丝底部面板容易脱落。该板用螺丝的塑料底部。你可以选择删除板或使用它安装。我删除它和焊接12号绞线,你可以使用任何从12至16号(16gauge本机上的电源线是,我不会运行更小的东西)。有三个桥点,你需要做。你也可以接地继电器永久保持它,我想绕过任何电子产品,完全为固态继电器/ PID将尽一切控制的想法。下面是一张照片,这点你要弥合:
3)一旦你焊锡一切,安装板和底部面板烤箱。有你需要做的最后一件事。有一个安全门开关,关闭烤箱,如果大门是敞开的。你将要禁用此。我钻出一个1/8“孔,并使用一个螺丝,按住不放。
4)插上烤箱,加热元件应开启自动。您已经完成了烤箱国防部。
在第3部分,我们将钻烤箱后面,并安装了所有的电子产品在我们的项目中热电偶和布线。敬请关注...

评分

参与人数 1银子 +3 收起 理由
liyf + 3 辛苦了

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-5-8 11:17:51 | 显示全部楼层
yy5409 顶你,你是论坛的希望。
发表于 2012-6-4 02:33:21 | 显示全部楼层
真牛,这也能D?
发表于 2012-6-10 16:53:36 | 显示全部楼层
不错,学习学习。
发表于 2012-6-30 11:34:08 | 显示全部楼层
到目前为止,对回流焊的认知基本等零。
发表于 2012-7-8 11:41:49 | 显示全部楼层
这个有用吗?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-8 12:03:05 | 显示全部楼层
askhua520 发表于 2012-7-8 11:41
这个有用吗?

回流焊你说有用没,有时间diy个的
发表于 2012-7-8 15:24:53 | 显示全部楼层
liyf 发表于 2012-7-8 12:03
回流焊你说有用没,有时间diy个的

锡膏怎么上啊
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-8 15:30:31 | 显示全部楼层
askhua520 发表于 2012-7-8 15:24
锡膏怎么上啊

用手啊,少的就直接那个东西点,批量还是做钢网刮
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|文字版|手机版|DIY编程器网 ( 桂ICP备14005565号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 04:42 , 耗时 0.119049 秒, 27 个查询请求 , Gzip 开启.

各位嘉宾言论仅代表个人观点,非属DIY编程器网立场。

桂公网安备 45031202000115号

DIY编程器群(超员):41210778 DIY编程器

DIY编程器群1(满员):3044634 DIY编程器1

diy编程器群2:551025008 diy编程器群2

QQ:28000622;Email:libyoufer@sina.com

本站由桂林市临桂区技兴电子商务经营部独家赞助。旨在技术交流,请自觉遵守国家法律法规,一旦发现将做封号删号处理。

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表